St. Mary's Elementary School
cell, gems, age, place, gyms, city, cents, price, space,
nice, giant, changes, pages, gentle, message
Review Words: crowd, clouds, found
Challenge Words: giraffe, celebrate
3rd & 4th Grades
zoom, tunes, brooks, you'll, wool, mod, suits, crew,
spool, cookie, food, used, grew, group, stoop, move,
stew, huge, should
Review Words: pennies, prettily, funnier
Challenge Words: crooked, juicy
Monday-Friday unless otherwise marked
8:30-9:10 Language Arts/AR
9:10-9:15 Bathroom Break
9:15-10 Language Arts/AR
11-11:25 Writing M/T/TH, Art W,Library F
11:25-11:32 Bathroom Break/Prayer
12:30-1:05 Phy Ed M/W, Tech T/TH,Teacher Choice F
1:05-2 Social Studies M/W/F, Science T/TH
2-2:45 Spelling M/W/F test, Religion T/TH
2:20-2:45 Religion M/W.F, Music T/TH
2:45-3 EOD Activity/Prayer/Pack up & Dismiss
* Jan 25-Mass at Tracy at 10:30, Book fair begins
* Jan 26-Sport Day/wear a hat, Movie w/ice cream
* Jan 27-PF/Wacky Hair Day, 1:30 "Go Echoes" posters
* Jan 28-Dress up for church, 1 p.m. Mass-Bishop Levoir, 2 p.m Wheel of Fortune
* Jan 29-Beach day, 1:30 beach volleyball
* Jan 30-Country day, 1:30 Talsnt show
* Feb 1-Mass in Currie at 10:30, Soup & Pie from 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
* Please remember to dress your child for the weather!
* Please make sure your child is reading at home! Students need to be at their AR goal by Friday as that is the end of the quarter.
* Please make sure your child is having you sign their planner each night! If they have a signature for each day of the week, they earn a computer pass! Thank You!
Third grade - We had a fantastic day at the Crop Day sponsored by CHS of Tracy. We learned lots of cool stuff that day, also!
Our trip for a Field Day at the Lamberton-Southwest Research and Outreach Center was a blast! We learned about many things. Be sure and ask us about our 'plant pal' as well as our 'pet worms'.