Copyright 2014 stmarysschooltracy.org. All rights reserved.
St. Mary's Elementary School
1st & 2nd Grades
8:15-8:30 Morning Meeting
8:30-9:30 Literacy, FRIDAYS will be Mass at this time
9:30-9:35 Brain Break
10:35-10:45 Brain Break and Bathroom
10:45-11 Centers M/T/TH, Read Aloud W, Daily 5 F
11-12 Handwriting M/T/TH, Library at 10:55 W, Poems F
11:30-12:30 Lunch & Recess
12:35-1 Tech M/W, Spelling T/TH, Literacy F
1-1:25 1/2 Religion (Pre-K/K Tech) M/W, 1/2 Religion Pre-K T/TH, Teacher's Choice F
1:25-1:50 K/2 PR (Prep) M/W, Music (Prep) T/TH, Teacher's Choice F
1:50-1:55 Bathroom Break
1:55-2:20 Science M/T, Social W/TH, Art F
2:20-2:30 Read Aloud
2:30-2:50 Daily 5 M/W, Daily 4 T/TH, Art/Learning Games F
*Book Orders are due Nov. 25.
* NO SCHOOL Nov. 26-28
* Arnold Family Benefit Nov. 29 at Breezy Point from 4-8 p.m.
* Please remember to dress your child for our winter weather.
* Our Library day is Wednesday!
* REMEMBER shoes for gym/recess each day!
*Parents are welcome to stop in any time-come and see what your child is doing in school!
* Please make sure your child is dressed for the weather with a proper coat, hat and mittens.
Just a reminder...
* Be sure and check the 'Music' page
for the words to songs for the Christmas Program.
Everyone should be memorizing them.
* Please make time to read & do math facts each night. The daily routine will only help your child become a better student as well as more fluent and accurate with their reading, writing, spelling, and general number sense!
If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me! :)
Thank you for all you do!
deep, does, drive, early, even, everything,
family, field, flew, foot
four, get, he, new, play, said, three, two
This site is a great resource for spelling help! There is a free version available!